Benefits of Alpaca Pearl Packs for Peru and the 6 page manual
An adorable alpaca named Pearl has dreamed of going on an adventure to Peru, and is finally getting her chance. Now she needs your help. What does she need to pack for her trip? Readers will delight in asking her questions about what she may need to bring with her. With repetition of phrases and a silly play on the word, ‘alpaca,’ children will enjoy actively participating and guessing what Alpaca Pearl will pack in her suitcase.
This book, although silly and fun, is a great learning tool as well. In this 6 page manual you will find a variety of suggestions on enhancing a child’s language from problem solving and vocabulary building to articulation practice.
Enjoy Alpaca Pearl as she packs for Peru!
Promote the love of reading and speech and language learning with this book
- Teach simple vocabulary related to going on a trip and packing a suitcase
- Hold a child’s attention through adorable and amusing illustrations
- Teach categorization skills by choosing foods and clothing from a group of objects
- Teach children to problem solve when helping Alpaca Pearl answer questions
- Learn additional strategies with the 6 page manual included with this book.
Great for children
- From infants to early elementary age
- Who enjoy acting out stories
- Who need articulation practice of the /k/ sound
- At home, in speech and language therapy sessions, or in preschool groups
- 27 page, 8.5 x 11 inch, paperback book of delightful illustrations, frequent repetition, and simple vocabulary
- Free 6 page manual (Included with the book and also available as a download on this website)
- Free picture of Alpaca Pearl to print out and use as a prop or headband for acting out the story.