The two CDs from Rock and Roll with a Language Goal contain 24 songs that focus on a variety of different speech and language tasks. These two CDs are the most diverse of the Talk It Rock It CDs and is at a higher language level than the other 2 Double CD sets. They are both packed with speech and language tasks from multi-syllable word imitation to more complex verbal exercises such as understanding and answering questions, making comments, recognizing environmental sounds, and sequencing steps to daily routines. Half of the songs in this set are derived from favorite rock and roll tunes transformed into fun kids’ songs with kid-friendly lyrics. These CDs are exciting, engaging, and filled with ways to enhance your child’s speech and language skills. Even parents will love these rock and roll tunes, so when your child wants to listen for the 100thtime, you’ll be excited to turn on the CD. . A manual of activities and a CD-ROM of hundreds of printable visuals complete this set.
This set includes:
1. Two music CDs, Conversation Station and Rocking & Talking, with 24 songs to enhance speech and language skills (including 2 instrumental songs).
2. A 12-page manual with activities and objectives for each song.
3. CD-ROM with:
– over 250 song sheets in color and black & white,
– lyrics to all songs,
– a summary of our picture sheets,
– an article, “Makes Me Want to Sing”,
– thematic grouping of all songs,
– and a copy of our manual.
Rock and Roll with a Language Goal 1 Song Names and Primary Goals
- Cheese and Macaroni – Foods
- Slide – Vocabulary
- Bananas – Foods
- Brush – Concepts of same/different
- Go – Vehicles/”Go” imitation
- Round We Go – Interaction song
- I dressed Myself – Clothes/storytelling
- I Love – L sound, common objects
- What Happened? – “What” questions
- No Way – Yes/No questions and verbal absurdities
- Scrambled Eggs – Four-step sequences
- Uh-Oh – Vocabulary
Rock and Roll with a Language Goal 2 Song Names and Primary Goals
- Ball, Ball, Ball – Interaction Song
- Singing a Song – Syllable imitation/actions
- I Hear – Environmental sounds and listening
- Ha Ha Hiding – Hiding game with prepositions and question, “Where?”
- Alphabeat – Foods/beginning letter sounds for phonemic awareness
- Help Me Mama – Asking for help
- What’s That? – Common objects and understanding the question, “What?”
- Where Did My Shoes Go? – Searching game
- Snowman – Two-word phrase imitation/parts of a snowman
- Stop at the Door – Standing in line
- -12. Instrumentals of What’s That? And Alphabeat to create your own verses
Books of Visuals for CD Sets 1, 2, and 3
Our CD sets all include a CD-ROM of pictures that can be printed to illustrate our songs, but many of you have discussed how cumbersome and costly printing all of the pictures can be. We have listened to you, our faithful customers, and have created books of colored visuals for our CD Sets 1, 2, and 3.
Each book contains between 100-130 pages. Every song is illustrated in at least one way including flashcards, small follow along sheets, large follow along sheets, and activity sheets. Printing all of these pictures would cost you hundreds of dollars, but we are offering these 3 books for a low price of $27.99 each.
Our books of visuals are spiral-bound using cardstock for durability. Now you can have all of the pictures for your favorite CD Set in one convenient location. Like all of our products, these books will be shipped for FREE!
Book of Visuals for CD Set 1 – Imitation Exploration – $27.99
Book of Visuals for CD Set 2 – Rock and Roll with a Language Goal – $27.99
Book of Visuals for CD Set 3 – Drills for Sounds – $27.99
There are no reviews yet.