The two CDs from Drills for Sounds are especially beneficial for children with apraxia, articulation disorders, and/or phonological disorders who need practice sequencing sounds to produce words and phrases. Each song emphasizes a specific speech sound or group of sounds and blends those sounds in a variety of ways including repetitive chains, consonant-vowels, words, and simple phrases. Songs include practice of the following sounds: vowels, h, m, w, t, d, n, k, f, s, sh, ch, y, b, and j. The phrase, “your turn,” is included consistently throughout the CDs to give children cues to imitate. In addition this set contains both songs and raps that encourage naming, receptive identification, and gross motor imitation featuring our colorful scarves. A manual of activities and a CD-ROM of hundreds of printable visuals complete this set.
This set includes:
1. Two music CDs, Drills on Wheels 1 and 2, with 25 songs to enhance speech and language skills (including 2 instrumental songs),
2. A 12-page manual with activities and objectives for each song,
3. CD-ROM with:
– 200 song sheets in color and black & white,
– lyrics to all songs,
– a summary of our picture sheets,
– an article, “Makes Me Want to Sing”,
– thematic grouping of all songs,
– and a copy of our manual.
Drills for Sounds 1 Song Names and Primary Goals
- Jump on the Choo Choo – Ch, J sounds
- Vowels – Vowel combinations
- Happy Birthday Cake and Cookies – K sound
- Ha, Ha, Ha – H sound
- A Monkey, a Moose, and a Mouse – M sound
- Wheels – W sound
- Tiny Tony – Body parts and T+N sound combinations
- Howls and Hoots – Storytelling/animal sounds
- Fish, Sharks, and Shells – F, Sh sounds
- Hissing Snake – S sound
- No, No, Nigh, Night – Going to bed and N sound
- All Done Playing – Cleaning up toys and D sound
Drills for Sounds 2 Song Names and Primary Goals
- Bus, Boat, Bike – Vehicles
- Fish, Birds, Bunnies – Gross motor imitation
- Ride the Horsie – Y, W sounds
- Talk and Look – Common objects pointing to and imitating
- I See a Bug – Two-word phrases/colors
- Let Me Hear You Say – Two-syllable words
- In, Out, Up, Down – Prepositions
- Shake and Wave – Gross motor imitation
- Sounds Make Words – Combining sounds
- What’s That? – Common objects and using the question, “What?”
- Hippopotamus – Storytelling
- -13. Instrumentals of Fish, Birds, Bunnies and Let Me Hear You Say to create your own songs
Books of Visuals for CD Sets 1, 2, and 3
Our CD sets all include a CD-ROM of pictures that can be printed to illustrate our songs, but many of you have discussed how cumbersome and costly printing all of the pictures can be. We have listened to you, our faithful customers, and have created books of colored visuals for our CD Sets 1, 2, and 3.
Each book contains between 100-130 pages. Every song is illustrated in at least one way including flashcards, small follow along sheets, large follow along sheets, and activity sheets. Printing all of these pictures would cost you hundreds of dollars, but we are offering these 3 books for a low price of $27.99 each.
Our books of visuals are spiral-bound using cardstock for durability. Now you can have all of the pictures for your favorite CD Set in one convenient location. Like all of our products, these books will be shipped for FREE!
Book of Visuals for CD Set 1 – Imitation Exploration – $27.99
Book of Visuals for CD Set 2 – Rock and Roll with a Language Goal – $27.99
Book of Visuals for CD Set 3 – Drills for Sounds – $27.99
There are no reviews yet.