The Blast Off Board Language Set
Many of you have the original language set of 4 overlays/magnet sets. Because of your feedback, we have added 6 more overlays/magnet sets for a total of 10. Yes, 10 overlay/magnet sets feature different categories based on common words that young children learn to say and understand. The individual magnets are matched to the front of the board, and those same objects can be located on the overlay placed on the back of the Blast Off Board.
Using these language sets with the Blast off Board is a fun, interactive, and functional way to learn vocabulary. Kids can
- name or imitate the picture,
- match the object to the board,
- locate the object on the back of environmental scenes,
- describe what is happening on scenes on the back, and
- poke the picture out the other side.
Make language learning fun with the Blast Off Board Language Set.
The Blast Off Board Starter Set is NOT included in the Language Set. The Board can be purchased separately in the box shown on this page.
The Blast Off Board 6 Piece Language Set includes
- 6 magnet sets (60 magnets) and 6 magnetic overlays focusing on the following categories:
- Wild Animals/Adjectives
- Busy on the Bus
- Busy at Home
- Food/Actions in the Kitchen
- Outside Chores and Activities
You can purchase each language overlay/magnet set individually or in sets.
Don’t forget to download the Manual and Checklist for the Language Set
Are you interested in the Rotating Stand for the Blast Off Board? This
stand allows you to have your hands free and easily give magnet
pieces, switch magnetic overlays, and guide a child to match and point
to magnets. See below for the Rotating Stand.