Guide your children and clients with speech and language techniques that work.
Benefits and goals
WE CAN TALK – Tips for enhancing your child’s speech and language, is all about communicating with children.
- Describes 9 techniques for enhancing your child’s communication skills.
- Is written in parent friendly terms by Rachel Arntson, Speech-Language Pathologist
- Gives practical suggestions on how to implement techniques during daily routines, reading, and play.
- Both parents and professionals will find this book helpful in guiding children along the path of talking, listening, and interacting with others.
- Excellent for parent training classes and early childhood family education groups.
In addition to the paper-back book, WE CAN TALK can also be purchased as a downloadable CD-ROM so that professionals can print out specific chapters to use for teaching parents.
WE CAN TALK, Tips for enhancing your child’s speech and language, is a 120 page paperback book filled with practical suggestions on how to enhance your child’s speech and language skills. After over 30 years working with children and families, Rachel Arntson, Speech-Language Pathologist, created this book of the typical techniques that she used to coach parents and to teach other professionals who work with young children.
If you want practical and parent-friendly information, this book is for you.
There are no reviews yet.